We are delighted to announce that our new BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Information Technology have been accredited onto the Qualification Credit Framework (QCF). The QCF is the new vocational qualification framework, which is responsive to the demands of employers and learners. The improved BTEC IT qualifications:
- are enhanced to help learners develop deep, specialist, practical skills and understanding in IT.
- are available as an AS equivalent and as 1, 2 or 3 A Level equivalent qualifications.
- attract UCAS points improving the progression opportunities for your learners.
The following qualifications have been accredited onto the QCF:
- 500/9148/7 BTEC Level 3 Certificate in IT
- 500/9147/5 BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in IT
- 500/9150/5 BTEC Level 3 Diploma in IT
- 500/9149/9 BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT
These qualifications have been accredited until 31st December, 2012 and have a final certification date of the 31st December, 2015. The full specification will be available on our website before the end of May 2010.
If you have any queries about this announcement then please contact our customer service centre on 0844 576 0026 or email our ICT Subject Advisor on ICTSubjectAdvisor@edexcelexperts.co.uk."
21st June London 9NNQ02/02
You can book onto one of these events by visiting the Edexcel Training site and typing the event code or by contacting the training team on 0844 576 0027.
If you have any questions regarding this information you can contact me on ICTSubjectAdvisor@EdexcelExperts.co.uk or call the BTEC team on 0844 576 0026.